Press Left Control + P
New game cycle!
1.This mod to some extent makes up for the position of the previous old mod, SaveTransfer. When a player reaches the max level, he/she can record a saving point through the UNGP menu (there is only one saving point in all saves, which could be overwritten). The saving point will save your current credits, blueprints (other than the factory), and the current game cycle number (the new save’s game cycle number will be “1”).
2.After that, you can start a new game. If you open the UNGP menu within 1 day, you can inherit the saving point, basing on the background you choose, inherit 0~100% of the credits and blueprints , and get extra bonus like skills, skill points and story points.
1. From the second gamecycle, players can choose to enter the Specialist Mode.
2. The specialist mode is divided into 4 levels: Gamma, Beta, Alpha, Omega.
3. The selection rules have a maximum number of rules, which increases with the specialist difficulty level.
4. Specialist mode offers two types of rules: positive rules and negative rules.
Positive rules: consume Cost points and provide you with different benefits for the rest of the game.
Negative rules: providing Cost points to add heavy obstacles to your game
Specialist mode can only be enabled if the total number of Cost points is greater than or equal to 0 and the number of rules is greater than the specified value.
5. Specialist mode can change rules once a year, once in the beginning by default. However, the specialist level could not be changed during the game.
Dulicate the “saves/common” folder to the new SS root to get the old save points!
Originem for total mod.
Fax, RUA, Histidine for translation.
Light of Shadow, Helai for icons.
Haixian Group for ideas.
Special Thanks: Game-icons.net,15.ai
This is a great mod, but is there any way to change the percentages from 0-75 to 0-100? I’ve got a save with relatively few blueprints so I’d like to keep them.
I will take it into consider…maybe use a config file to edit it.
Is there anyway to enable recording from a previously recorded save again?